90-Day Return Policy
We pride ourselves in high quality products, friendly customer service and simple and free returns. All returns must be unworn and in the same brand new condition you received them including all original packaging, the shoe box, travel boot bag, plastic covering, inserts and hang tags and returned within 90 days of your delivery date.
This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Cuero. Cuero does not accept returns on items purchased outside of cuero.com including Amazon.com and all third party vendors.
All returns including warranty returns must be processed through our Online Return Center. If your return claim is approved, you will receive a Return Merchandise Number (RMA) and a prepaid shipping label.
Prepare and ship your return
After you've followed the prompts in the Online Returns Center:
Prepare your package for return:
- Pack your boot box including all original packaging, travel boot bag, plastic covering, inserts and hang tags in a shipping box.
- Insert the RMA paperwork that was included when you requested your return from the Online Returns Center.
- Attach your return label to the outer package.
- Ship your return based on the shipping label provided and make sure to obtain a drop off receipt as proof of your return.
To begin your return process, CLICK HERE!
- All refunds will be applied to the original credit card upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise.
- No refunds will be given on merchandise returned after 90 days of the original receipt date.
- This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Cuero via our website.
- For any other questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
For products purchased directly from retailers, dealers, or other resellers their return policy applies -- please contact them directly for more information. We do not accept returns not purchased directly through our website.